Daintree – Shopify
Inspired by the lushness of the rainforests in tropical Far North Queensland and the beautiful natural colours of the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree has been designed for the artisans and nature-inspired artists and creators.
This template is also available on WordPress.
Visit the demo website on Shopify (password daintreebymoolah).
- Upon purchase, we will organise to set-up and install your website template
- If you don’t have an existing Shopify store, we will set up a dev store on our Partners account (meaning no cost to you until the store is transferred to your ownership).
- If you have an existing and active Shopify account, you will need to give us collaborator access so we can install your template on your account.
- Full access to a library of easy-to-follow video tutorials and a Facebook support group so you can customise your website template with ease.
- Access to template graphics in Canva (editable so you can swap out elements and colours to your own branded version).
- Access to the checklists and templates we use with our 1:1 clients to help get them organised with their website projects, including:
- Onboarding checklist
- SItemap template
- Website copy deck template
- URL redirects template
- Product details template
- A list of our recommended go-to plugins and apps for extra functionality on your website.
- When you are ready, you can book us in to make your website live.
- This template is completely customisable with the ability to easily swap out brand assets, colours, fonts, images and content without the need for any coding.
- This template runs on Shopify 2.0, giving you the ability to customise all pages across your store.
- The following pages have been designed and set-up for you:
- Shop + individual product page template + individual collection page template
- Gallery (no need to install an app)
- Blog + individual blog post template
- Bonus pages: 404/Error page, Instagram Links page, Coming Soon page
- Shop cart and checkout
- This price does not include ongoing Shopify costs – these will be charged to you directly once store ownership has been transferred to your name. (Visit Shopify’s website for more details on their pricing plans).
Beta GROUP - FOR CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASE IN NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2022
During the week Wednesday 30th November 2022 until Wednesday 7th December 2022, we will be opening sales of our templates to a maximum of 10x people who will form our beta group with the aim to get as much feedback as we can before we launch DWY Websites to a wider audience in February/March 2023.
In exchange for your time giving feedback and your patience as we rectify any “niggly” things that may crop up during your time with us, we have taken $500 off the price of our templates.
Whilst you can work on your website at your own pace, this beta group will only be active from December 2022 until the end of February 2023. If you still need any support after this time, you will need to refer to your video tutorials, Facebook support group or book a VIP Day with us to help you out.
Please refer to our Terms of Sale for your obligations and terms in regards to being a beta group user.
TERMS OF SALE, INCLUDING REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Refunds are not available for this product.
Please make sure to take your time deciding whether this product is right for you.
If you purchase a template but you feel it does not fit your business, you may be eligible to exchange it for another template. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, but please be mindful that not all requests will be fulfilled.
For full details, please visit the Terms of Sale page.